A brief chronicle of my new life in Michigan, focusing on the fact that I live in a converted factory loft building with several hundered other "young professionals." Yeah, it's a yuppie dorm.

Thursday, June 22, 2006

You Know It's Time To Leave When...

...the apartment building goes condo.

Yes, I'll be leaving the Yuppie Dorm in a few months. And, in combination with the fact that I'm not comfortable writing too much about myself in this particular blog anymore, this will be the last post for "Living in the Yuppie Dorm." I'll be starting a new blog, of course. If any of you are interested in hearing about this when it goes up, please e-mail me at yuppiedorm at gmail dot com.

I'm also still looking for titles for the new blog; feel free to e-mail me at that address with suggestions. Please don't post them in the comments, or I then cannot use them.

So - as soon as I get the new blog set up, look forward for posts from England (where I'll be spending about 6 weeks) and, after that, the trials and tribulations of a first-time homeowner. I close on the house in a few hours -- definitely the dawn of a new era in my life!